Tesla will be using IOTA for self driving cars in the future!
- Internet of Things Application might be used for self driving cars in future
- Bosch made a big investment in december last year in IOTA
- Bosch has also joined IOTA’s foundation advisory board
- Bosch is the world’s largest supplier of automotive components
- Why IOTA? IOTA isn’t just a cryptocurrency but also a mean of transmitting data between machines.
Tesla Using IOTA
- Where does Tesla come in for using IOTA?
- BBC news last year in July told that Tesla is partnering with Bosch to develop the first fully fledged self-driving cars.
- Bosch believes IOTA will provide a backbone for autonomous vehicle interaction
Uses of IOTA in Tesla
- Platnooing is the concept when a lead car sacrifices its fuel to help cars behind it save theirs.
- For the lead car other autonomous cars will send micropayments.